Thursday, December 10, 2009


that super SWEET Long CANDY:D
MY sissy^^


CHEY! HAHA! Fabregas was there but he was the photographer! :D HAHA!

HELLO!
Went to watch NewMoon With My Sibling and My cousin!
Taylor lautner is hot. Edward is Hot-er. HA HA^^ Overall, i love the flick. :D
The Ads lasted for 20Min's. shit Mayne. Mum and Hakim went to watch Christmas Carol in 3D!
She was like, Loving that Flick to the max. She Kept talking about it. HA HA! How cute.
Slack at the top, took billions of PICCIES but i only uploaded some. MALAS yknow.
Basically, its a tiring day cause after Watching the Movie at Vivo we Travel to woodlands to Eat.
HA HA! Kay, Crap. Super tiring till my eyes gone all RED. HA HA^^ Meeting my boyfriend tomorrow.
And we're back on track. Seriously, i'm tired of all these Stupid fights which does not benefit us. So maybe, i should just control my temper a wee lil bit to refrain us from starting a fight which may cause either one of us HURT! FCUK, i don't want all those to happen again. HA HA!


I'm missing all my friends. Sigh)':


Boyfriend is taking his own sweet time to go online. Haha. LOSER but i still LOVE him.
HA HA. And Soo cute of him to tag my blog using the name RONALDO. What a name.
HA HA! alright,
GOT TO BLAST. ( waiting for boyfriend to go online is like waiting forever to happen ) HAHAHA!
Speaking of the devil. there he comes. AHAHAHA!


And oh! i get to shop at the end of December!NIKE, cotton-on. HEREEE I COMEEEE maynee!



TOODLES