Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ignore the FACE ! i ate all that, ( ni baru part 1 ) HAHAHAHA!

HELLO!

I had so much fun today!
Went to Woodlands to sub for a mio home plan. YESAAAAH! :D
it means, I'm entitled to watch CHAMPIONS League without the hassle of watching it online.
be jealous b! HA HA^^
I was sad cause i wasn't able to buy a new phone, i gotta wait for another 6 freaking months but time will past REAL fast. I can wait. Adik and syiqin and dad bought new phones ( omg, Jealous )
Dad gave his OLD phone to me. Alaa, still in great condition, compared to mine? Kubur panggil already!:D ( side track ) Oh ya, babyg's I've changed my phone number, Ask me for it^^
We then headed down to eat at Sakura buffet! be jealous b! Omg, banyak makanan maynee! aku suke, Ate alot. Makan macam babi siaa. Omg, ! I had a reaaal fun day wiv my family:D


My husband is going KL again this Friday! )':
B, why must you go AGAIN?! Sanggup pe tinggal kan i? HAHAHA! kay, Exaggerating macam sial. HAHA! I <33 you b!

Btw, Kiki, Chillax kay babe! don't angry angry!!:D CHEEEEER UP! ingat pesanan KAKAK^^


alright, i got nothing else to blog.
TOODLES.



Where the hell is dididegil?
I miss him so very much siaaaa!