Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hapeeeme is a happpeeeeeme.


OLA MISA!



I'm very happy right now cause Luqman will be back today!^^ Can't Wait Can't Wait!
I hope that i could like meet him tomorrow or Thursday mayne! I miss my boyfriend alot:D
I so wanna go out man. Boring siaa stuck at home je. No life=.-


I hate the scar on my knee mayne. hideous man. Eeeek. And i can't stretch my leg that much. Sissy's going over to stay over at aunts house. I'm jealous. Pfft. Gotta Stay at home and help mum. Pfft. Boring mayne.
Mira's working. Azlan's working. Natasha is busy with her family thang. Mia and Hajar confirm busy with their own life and thang. Kay, my life is super boring. Didi is busy with his own life too=.-
I wanna delete my tagged uh. Positive gile nyee. Cause i find tagged super boring.
Been updating my FB cause its like super Dead mayne. I need to socialize mayne but i'm not good at it. Kay, enough of complaining.


Approximately 9 hours my baby will be back! Damn, i miss him so much siaaaaaaaaaa.
I wanna eat. I'm hungry! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I sound so like my boyfriend(:


Happy belated birthday to MEL SUPER KENTAL:D
stay happeee happeee eh mel and meet up REAL Soon kay?

&
Happy birthday to PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D


I wanna watch some Hannah Montana episodes and Wizard of the Waverly Place.


BOYFRIEND! CEPAT BALIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! imissyoulike kangaroo. HAHAAHAHAHA.



TOODLES