Tuesday, December 8, 2009

heartbroken Pictures, Images and Photos

Never had a guy that offended me, Harsh. Just like you did. Sigh. No matter how bad i treated them, they would/Won't ever say all that to me. I know, I've been giving you all kind of shitty attitude but must you hurt me till that extent? Sigh! The person i thought who won't ever utter those FUCK ASS WORDS just did that. Sigh. Maybe i deserve all that. I've got myself to be blame at. Maybe i should just put this relationship aside and to not think about it. You're going away this Friday and maybe, it'll give us some time to cool it.

You, You got it all wrong. Sigh.
Its because they no longer love me, that's why they left me. I've been such a good girlfriend! sigh. i learnt from my past relationships that you can't be too nice.
I've never felt so down before. Sigh. To think, all those words came from you. Sigh.


Where's that old nisa? ( just like what nas said )
Sigh.

I need a break.