Monday, December 7, 2009



OLA MISA!


Met my boyfriend under my block cause I'm Grounded. AWWW, he look super cute with his Adidas track pants and Adidas sleeveless top!^^ Spent quality time together right b? We talked like there's no tomorrow. Awwwwww, and he's the best boyfriend like EVER. I hate the part when we gotta go our separate ways. PFFFT. I want him to be right next to me all the time. Kay, I'm greedy right? But what to do? Boyfriend is sooooooo kiss-able and hug-able.I just can't resist him. Not even a single minute Mayne. HA HA!I'm sooooooooooooooooooo in love with him la.


I've been so busy with my boyfriend that somehow i feel as though I've neglected my girls.
Omg, I'm so sorry. )':
Gosh, i miss them very much and i wanna meet them real soon. Asraff and Didi too.


Well, there's nothing else to be blogged about. Maybe watching New Moon tomorrow with my mama and Adik(s) and cousin(s)!
Can't wait!
I miss my boyfriend already.
HA HA!


TOODLES!