Friday, December 18, 2009

DI MELLO!


Met th' best damn thing earlier on. HEH, i miss him so much. Miss him like kangaroo.
Jumpe je HUG! haha.
Went to buy things for my mum. and the weather, FUUUH. HOT LIKE CB.
He sent me home to put my things and we lepak-ed outside my house ( that's why that staircase backy)
I was making ribbons. and he just Stared at me. Fcuker!
Even though i get to meet him for just like 3 hours, i sure had fun.
But something bothers me the whole time we were together. sigh. Only baby knows. I'm sorry.
But whatever it is, i love him, always mayne!<33


I'm rather disappointed with someone. Sigh, 7 months of friendship and somehow, we're like no longer friends. i understand la you got yourself a boyfriend/girlfriend. but a simple hi or hello or even asking how am i won't kill kan? You may think this friendship doesnt meant anything to you, but to me, it means alot kay? all those 7 months! tak kan gone to waste kan? Online pon tak tahu cakap hi or whuaat. Sigh, Nak end this friendship, cakap je la. Sigh, but whatever it is, i love you Friend:'(


Something ain't right with me. Sigh, only Didi knows how i feel right now. I'm confused with my own feelings right now. Help!
I'm gonna hit the sack. I'm tired. =.-
Baby's getting his result today. Ha ha, I'm like supaaa excited plus nervous mayne.
HAHAHA!


TOODLES