Sunday, December 6, 2009

&I'm glad that i have him as my boyfriend


I've been the worse girlfriend ever. I've been creating problems for the both of us. He's been the one showing me all the love and care and here i am, doubting every of his moves.
Kept on accusing him things that he never did and throwing every single vulgarities to him.
I'm being unfair to him. One whole night, i reflect on whatever wrongdoings that I've done to him. And seriously, i need a change of attitude. I can't possibly hurt him every single day.
Boyfriend, If you're reading this, i just wanna let you know that i you a lot. And I'm sorry for hurting you. I can't assure that I'm gonna change but I'd try my very best to. and i gotta learn to appreciate you cause all this while I've been taking you for granted.


And as for Rusydi, I'm sorry about what had happened yesterday. This is the First time that both of us quarreled and i don't wish to quarrel with you again. I'm really very sorry for throwing vulgarities to you. I'm sorry for letting go all of my Fcuking Temper to you.
Iyou very much Didi. And i still need you by my side dear small brother.


TOODLES!
And Mira, Cheer up. There's more to life and seeing you in despair breaks my heart. Cheer up bestbestbestbestfriend. I Love you very much. Alright?