Monday, December 14, 2009

Long post. Long post.

I miss THEM!)':
I miss hanging out with my bestbabyg's in the whole wide world)':
And of course, i miss my boyfriend)':


Hello.
Gonna update this blog cause it seems so Dead mayne.
Had my Futsal competition yesterday. Its a real great experience. Considering of joining next year with my best soccermates EVER ( if there's still that competition )
There's Sheila. Izal. Kid. Spark. Achit. Mia. Hajar.
It was our first time playing futsal so it was a little awkward. Saw many familiar faces ( those girls teams la ) All of us were really shy to kick the ball! Ha ha^^
First up, ZhengHua Secondary. Won them. And i regret sliding one of the player cause i got my knee all bruised and bloody mayne. )':
Second game against Whitley. GOT National player uh. HA HA!^^
And I defended real bad. Sigh. )':
Didn't play the next 2 games cause my knee is killing me. WEAK eh nisa. HA HA!
Just some mere abrasion and i can't play. HA HA! fcuk. So all i did was to cheer for my teammates:D
Izal and i were the most noisiest people alive. When that national player played on court, me and Izal will be like. BAIK Nash ( short form for National ). HA HA!
The last game was the shit. 4 boys and one girl. HA HA. Kesian mia. And IZAL is super cute! cause he's tall and when he kick the ball mcm kaku siaa.
We got 3rd in our group Table. Something to be proud of cause its our first time mayne.
Its okay Pisang, There's always Next year^^
And sadly, no pictures were taken. =.-
And Shrek talked to me.Haha.He was with nasir all the time. Kinda shocked when he talked to me:D



After one tiring day, i finally MET Mira. Gosh, only god knows how much i miss my babygirl mayne. We talked like there's no tomorrow. HAHA! She told me lots and lots of things that makes me go woahh, Aww, peng side uh!:D Love you bitch.


Reached home at about 7.30pm, bathe ( i swear, i had a hard time )
Mum didn't cook. bought some food. hungry ghost festival pon kalah. ^^
then mum said that we'd be watching MY clan against Adik's Clan at the Big Screen^^
i quickly changed to anything and off we go! Pfft. There were tons of LIVERPOOL's CLANS.
But HAHAHAAHAA, Arsenal Won with a score of 2-1! Arshavin's Goal was superb! Hit the pole and off it went into Liverpool's Goalpost. Glen johnson Decided to be kind and donate a cool goal to Arsenal. ( i was the only one that shouted GOAL when Arsenal Scored ) HAHAHA.
Arsenal is third on the table and we're catching up with Manchester united. HA HA. Oh ya. they lost against Aston Villa! HA HA.
Congrats Arsenal on winning against Liverpool and somehow, i feel most of the players were not on form. Many yellow cards were given and there were tons of fouls.


I miss my boyfriend alot. He's coming back tomorrow, i think and hope!
He texted me before my competition and it bring tears to my eyes. Only god knows how much i miss him. Sigh. I love him Very Very Very much! B, Come Back Fast. I miss you OH so much la.
I so wanna hug him when i meet him and can i not let go?^^


And i talked on the phone with my old bestfriend Aliff. We had fun mayne. Talked about the past. Bitch about this particular someone. And he's gonna sing for me (i gotta wait cause he's voice, Oh my, Can MELT siaaa)^^! :D And he's still one of my avid readers to my blog. HA HA. COOOL yknow. He remembers every single little thing about me. how sweet? Ha ha. Aliff, if you're reading this, Dont kembang kay small boy!


i think this is suchaaa long post! HAHA.
TOODLES.


I miss rusydi and elly too)':