Friday, December 4, 2009


I ♥♥♥♥ this picture alot^^

this too<3333

Two most important people in my life ( Nat you too )

My best-est friend(:

boyfriend took this^^

Ain TAK perlu Faceeeee^^

talking about some Old uncle

I look supaaa short with a longgg skirt!



Fcuk! Got a job at G2000 and had to turned it down due to my attitude and my daily routine of going out every single day. I think i deserve it la. But i so want to work yknow. G2000 mann!
Its okay. Its alright. Not my Damn Fcuking luck. Thank god for Mira and Luqman that accompanied me through that rough night.


Basically, On Wednesday, Went out with AIN, MIRA, ROYHANA for job huntingggg.
Had loads of fun. Saw an Ad. They finding people to work at Adidas, Diva, G2000 , Topshop and other 11 brands la. Went for a walk in interview. Thought confirm won't ever get the job la. Alot of people siaa. ESP malays.


On thursday, Went out. Meet my boyfriend and mira. went town to check out PSP. Bleaah. went to bugis in a taxi ( Toyota Wish maynee, So rich uh kite ) :O
Fought with boyfriend. As usual. HAHA! Mira wanted to try for Jco. BUT. HAHAH! they're hiring 17 and above. Was slacking in front of topshop ( tak salah ) , then the some person call me telling me that i was one of the shortlisted candidates and able to work at G2000! siak uh.
i happee like F. reached home. Get scolding. BLABLABLA. Malas nak elaborate.
grounded for good.
Pfft.


Had fun chatting with Bella Dangdut. Damn, i miss her. We're sooo gonnna meet soon^^ and i can't wait to meet that pretty babe of mine^^


Let the pictures do the talking instead.
TOODLES
Oh ya, I My boyfriend alot.


i don't understand my parents, now they allow me to work.
WTF? after i rejected G2000 they tell me this?! Fcuk kan? now need to search for new job opportunities. Most prolly going with mummy tomorrow.
SIGH.