Monday, December 21, 2009

My fringe. DISASTER!

Hello.
i look frigging sick in the picture. kay, i think I'm gonna get sick real soon mayne.

Oh yaa! Met baby today and he look awesome as ever. today awesome-r cause its our one month. I wore like some BUDAK belo. HA HA! but oh well, baby still loves me:D
Went to Sembawang Shopping Centre to buy jacko's cat collar! In red of course.
Baby and i just dont know where to go and we decided to go back yishun cause both of us gotta be back EARLY. So ate LJS. And off to khatib and slack at the nearby park:D
Talked and talked, cam whore and he sent me home.
Miraculously, dad recognized baby. OMG, coool shit mayne. Mum read his pm.
Happy one month baby and i love you:D

oh yaa, Its mum's birthday today ( since it 12.35 am now )!
Gonna celebrate her birthday! Dad's gonna treat us to eat at Sakura buffet^^
OMG, can't wait. baby, jealous tak? HA HA!
HAPPY birthday MUM!

Had fun chatting with Kiki:D ha ha, Sayang you!:D

oh alright,
TOODLES!

and sorry IZZAT! i'd make it up to you bestieeeeee^^
and i so wanna meet my girlS! i miss you guys la!!!!!!!!!!!!!