Monday, November 23, 2009

SUPPPPPPPPPPPP^^
I'm ravenous . I can eat an elephant right now uh!
This one whole week i gotta "diet" cause most probably next week my Rusydi gonna treat me to SEOUL GARDEN with his pay^^ Alamak, Sweet pe! Sayang kau! I had fun chatting with this crazy boy! We blogshop-ed till late at night. And he even bothers to search a nice dress for me! Aww, i'm really lucky right? I google-ed for maleblogshops and found many. Di was like soo wanting a shirt from one of the sites and i agreed to pay half of it^^


Currently, baby is filling his Lamborghini tank and I've got nothing to do.So i decided to blog. HEH.
Gonna stay at home again. HA HA! cause tomorrow i'm going out^^ Weeheeeeeeeeee. Baby is bad at planning things and in the end, i gotta help him plan instead! HA HA^^ I wanna bowl)':
I so wanna bowl )': I really wanna bowl )': i seriously so wanting to bowl)':
I miss my baby a lot Mayne. Thank god meeting him tomorrow! (((((((((((:



OKAY! he's back from eating^^
TOODLES!