Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fabregas look so adorable((:


OLA MISA!



Oh yes, again, i stayed at home. Most Prolly gonna find a job with mama tomorrow as she is not working and also find a dress for Gradnight^^
And also gonna attend Hakim's and Syiqin's Prize Presentation.


SINGAPORE WON AGAINST THAILAND!
and seriously they played better. Khairul amri is fast but he's too selfish.
i miss Alam shah. Really.



All i did at home was to play Sorority Life on Facebook and Chat on Msn with Mira and Luqman.
I'll never get bored chatting with The both of them! I love you guys^^
Haha. AND I'm sooo gonna find a job! Seriously, sitting at home doing nothing is such a bore. GODD^^


I miss playing bowling with Nabil Yuza. I'd win almost every game. Anyone wanna play bowling with me? ( insert those very very SAD kitty face )
HAHAA!


FAIZAL ISA IS OUT FROM SI!!!!!))):
i nearly cried when they announced that! SIGHHHHH))))':



okay, i'm off to play sorority life.

i miss rusydi anak azman. )):




He's such an Asshole. But Still he's my baby(:
We switched accounts and there, he did that! AHAHAHA! Seriously, i dont like Man UTD AT ALL!