Friday, November 13, 2009

I want that autograph-ed Fabregas Captain Arm BAND

Alam shah is so CUTE^^

HELLO!
i don't sound and feel good. For goodness, My phone is giving me problems. PFFT~
And Heh, i did something REAL stupid to my phone. HA HA!
My friends are all so down. And as a friend, i can't do much and only hope for the best.
i know, I'm a useless friend.


Been staying at home for one whole full day! I did nothing but watch Hannah Montana on YouTube and texting Luqman(:
I'm tooo restless to even walk. Tsk, Pathetic kan? HA HA!


Tomorrow is Singapore's Qualifying round Match against Thailand. And seriously, i wanna watch the game LIVE but luck ain't on my side. Mum gotta work, SO SAD. ALAM SHAH will be there. playing. I'm sorry baby i can't support you LIVE. ( FAKE )
And i hope Alam Shah Will score for me(: HAHAHAHAHAHA! ( Nisa, come back to earth )


And Luqman have been the most effing SWEEEET "babe" I've ever met. HEH(:
He's soooo Sweeeeeeeet^^


DREAM on nisa. Someone bid that Fabregas Captain arm band for like 500 euros ( BYE BYE Captain Arm band ) ))))))': <- those, are real tears! HAHAHA!



Get well soon Nisa.
HAHAA!
Toodles all!



Luqman