Saturday, November 14, 2009

Booyaaaaaah^^

I miss playing with Them)':

HELLO!
Another day wasted at home doing the same thing, nothing.
I wanted to go for the Singapore Idol roadshow at Amk hub today, but Azlan couldn't make it.
So, had to stay at home. I've wasted 94 minutes of my life watching Singapore's game against Thailand. Nazihah and i shouted, curse-d at every player. ( Nazihah wanted to throw em eggs at the Referee, Thailand players and also ALEXANDER DURIC* i don't know why ) Singapore's standard deteriorate big time. Singapore's first half is like soooo bad. Second half was okay.. The Most strangest thing was that, all 3 goals from Thailand came from 2 of The S-league Players.( Suttee and err Therosak Chaiman!) HAHAHA! I hope they'd buck up during their Second leg at Thailand! So they could qualify. I missed those days when Singapore was glorious. PFFT. Like, 2004 when they won the tiger cup. HAHAHA! C'mon Singapore, You Can do it!


I didn't really waste my entire time at home. HEH! My baby called me. and we talked. HEH.
I thought he was some SHY guy. ( but he knows i detest SHY guys ) So, i think. he step to not be shy but actually he is shy. Hahaha. I didn't know my baby is SOOO loyar burok. PFFT^^


OH YA!And i didn't know that there was a game between Spain and Argentina till Luqman told me.
Pfft. I was confident that I'd watch this GAME, ( told myself,for sure i can Wake-up LA)but eventually, i came to realise it at about 6.25am.
Quickly switch on the Computer, and Thank god it was just some Friendly Match. HAHA!
I thought World cup Qualifying round game or what. HAHAHAHA!
And Spain won 2-1. Xabi Alonso scored both goal ( 1 was a penalty ), Messi scored Argentina's Goal due to Penalty.
ENGLAND LOST. Hahaha. Luqman, Spain macam bagus je. Not macam. MEMANG! HAHA(:



For goodness sake, I'm hungry. I swear. I only ate some nuggets,wee bit of fries, and hotdogs. And i
and that was the meal of the day. HA HA! Okay, I'm not tryna lose em weights here. But seriously, there's no food. If there's like FOOD, I'd Scoffed Everything inside my mouth uh! Mum and dad keep on going out. And And, leave their 4 poor hungry child at home. Where's the LOVE maynne? HAHHA! I know I'm exaggerating.



I don't think I'm gonna waste some hours in my life today. ((:
Now is 7.30am. I think i gotta take a shower cause I'm going out! ( HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE)
HAHAHA!


Alright, TOODLES ALL!

"My baby never Fails to give me this super Sweet Four Messages. HAHAHA. He Adds the Seriously. Aww.SOOOO CUTE!"

Life ends when you stop dreaming, Love ends when you stop believing, Hope ends when you stop hearing and i miss you when you stop messaging.