Wednesday, November 18, 2009


STUCKED AT HOME.
Both my eyes are swollen. HAHA! i look like some puffer-fish siaa.
That Vintage Top is Awesome, although its like toooooo big for me, i gotta know how to mix and match.
Hopefully, it'll somehow look nice.


I think i wanna work as some "TELE-MARKETER". But all this gotta wait after Next Tuesday.
Seriously, boring gilaa siaa gotta stay at home. And i gotta clean the house all by myself.
I love Facebook. I don't know why^^


And i hope my Gf's know that i miss them like ALOT. We gotta meet up Very Soon!^^
And Pisang Gotta train for this coming Futsal Competition. When are all of you Free? We gotta train cause you guys don't wanna embarrass yourself right?


My baby Luqman is the MOST SWEEEETESSSSST GUYYYYYYYYYYY like EVER. HAHA(:
And I've been watching Hannah Montana's Episodes since morning. And i think, i've watch Each and EVERY episode. tell me about it, I'm Crazy over Miley Cyrus!(:



TOODLES!