Thursday, November 5, 2009

4 days record

Hello
Arsenal won against Al Akmaar with a score of 4-1
Fabregas Scored 2 Goals(:


I'm so missing Ronaldo right now.
Sigh, i know, he's having fun out there. SIGH.
Myself? I feel so downdowndowndowndown.
Cried my lungs out yesterday night. Yes, he forgot such a simple thing.
I can't help it. Sigh.
Sometimes, i wonder, Whether i meant anything to him.
Sigh)):


I wanna sent the Futsal Form by today(:
And I've got no keepers. PFFT^^
hahaha! Atikah is nowhere to be found. HAHA!
how to Contact? Susah uh gini`
Maybe i'd train Sheila or Namira.(:


alright, i got nothing to post about.
I miss LBMD alot.
and i won't be texting him for 4 days.
SIGH! i gotta be strong la kan. Not messaging him for a minute je, i can go berserk.
What about 4 days? SIGGGGGGGGGGGGH!


you meant alot to me.


And before that, some thick-SKINNED person ask me to blog about him.
AHAHA!
FARIZ LIMEGREEN IS SINGLE , Any takers?
( i suggest you girls out there don't bother, he's an Ass ) HAHAHAHAHA!
*Riz is so gonna kill me