Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HELLO
Miley Cyrus is just so Awesome.
Oh yes, Today gonna purchase that Vintage Top at Woodlands.
Mira bought this Really cute High waisted Skirt. She'd look Ravishing in it((:
Mira and i are Blogshop-hopped to like alot of sites. We both were comparing our discoveries.
Seriously, there's tons of beautiful things siaa!


I'm left with 5 Credits. Oh my. How am i gonna survive? Hoping That on the 22nd that i can like Top up Cause mum and dad will like get their pay. So, Crossing my fingers real hard.
Without Prepaid, Mum and Dad will have a hard time to contact us. Maybe, it's a good thing la.
HAHA!


I was like sooooo Glued to the comp for more than 12 hours yesterday.
Addictive eh?


Seriously, I've got nothing else to blog about.
Oh yes, Asraff look real cute on his Grad night. hmm, isn't it early to held a grad night?
HAAHA!



Before i forget, HAPPY birthday TAUFIQ!((:


TOODLES.




CAIR MAYNEEEE ( looking down )