Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 days is a riot

HELLO
I've been updating for the sake of updating. HAHA!.
AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY MOVIEDATE WITH MY BUDDIES(:
watching 2012 people! jealous much?
Nabil yuza wanted to tag along, but he's working. BELO^^
And i hope, AL could make it. ))):


Mira's DARLING-est RKT, Im not NADIA. HAHAHA! W
thell? Since when my name become Nadia?
HAHAHAHA! i can't stop laughing when mira told me that.
Mira, I hate your show! Your Manager dont k
now how to DIRECT uh! Eh, not manager, DIRECTOR LA SAAYANG! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Omg, i tell you, i can go crazy talking/chatting with MIRA! Sumpaah( i know. no one asked )
ILOVEYOU bestfriend.
Btw, i'm Nadia.
HAHAHAA!


And Seriously, this 2 days have been the most DREADFUL/FOREVER 2 days!
HAHAHA! Not messaging ronaldo is like not messaging Fabregas.
HAHA! Omg, Ronaldo, if you're reading this,
I MISS YOU ALOT!




I have the
WORLD most Sweetest SMALL little brother;
Finally, im no longer Mad at Didi! Thank God laa kan!
I miss my adik soo muchhh! And he's been the most SWEETEST adik you can ever find uh!



some physco wanted to meet me after knowing me for like 1 hour?
BELO^^
Cause he stay nearby and wanted to meet me. PFFT!!


alright, i got nothing else to blog.
And and. ARSENAL is gonna win TODAY(:
Confident uh! HAHAHA(:


And Afad hamster is SUCH A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Friend kay?
Cause he has been the one making me CRAZY like orang GILA! Alamak, boy, kau jangan kembang tau aku tulis macam gini!
Afad gangster BESAR.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!(:




And i dont know why, suddenly he messages me.
i dont know if i should feel happy or sad?
a year to come. Sigh.

I miss Ronaldo):