Sunday, November 8, 2009

Missing piece





Hello!
I'm Sooooo Catching up on my sleep after O levels.


Went jemputan after such a long time, ( i felt Awkward Wearing a baju kurung. Cause it somehow reminds me of Hari Raya which was like 10 years ago) HAHAHA!
Woke up Darn Early but only went out at about 130pm? Foooh!
Reached there, Saw my Aunts and cousins. Sis and i can't find a seat. Eventually, Uncle gave up his seat and gave it to us. After that, All of us proceed to a nearby block to SLACK. seriously, SLACK.
Aunts and Unc's and Mum and Dad Talked about having a BBQ To barbeque All those Prawn(s)
they Caught while Prawning. And i Cant wait for that! Sis(s) and I Camwhore Big time. And Ayah Chang taught me how to use my D60. HAHAA! he taught all those lighting, metre, ISO.
COOL! Now, nisa A little PRO eh. a little je. Then went to Sembawang's BOTTLE TREE PARK.
Such a Nice place.((:
And home Sweet home.


I slept like a pig after that. fuuuh, i was darn tired kay!


The most Weirdest,Unbelievable thing just struck me yesterday.
Iskandar messaged me. WoahWoah. I was soo startled yet Excited!
And he Said something Reaaaaaaaaaaaaal Sweet to me.
Goodness Gracious. Tommorow is our supposingly One Year Anni.
Pfft^^ and guess what? We're TTM's.
We gonna Start knowing each other ALL over again. COOOL eh?
((:


Every single Day ( till wednesday ), I'd Blog about how much i miss RONALDO Cause seriously, i miss Ronaldo.
3 days Man. 3 days. Not 3 hours kay. And to constantly know that he's missing me right now, just sent a HUGE relief to me. He does think about me((:
Aww, i Can't wait FOR wednesday! Heheh! Crossing My fingers Real hard hoping that at that part of time, his phone ain't giving him( most importantly, ME ) problems. HAHA!.


And Told ya, ARSENAL won(:
4-1 somemore. And to ADD to the Celebration kan, My fabregas scored(:
And Eduardo's Goal is superb! ((:
ILOVEARSENAL
And all i can say now is that, CHELSEA is GONNA beat MANCHESTER UNITED^^
And i bet, My ronaldo is gonna be at his most NOT best moood at that part of time.
HAHAHA! what to do, when you gotta lose. you gotta lose.
And Serious business, Arsenal is On Top Of Manchester United at the Score Table ( we're SECOND) people.
muahahahahahaha!


Toodles((:
I miss Ronaldo)):