Tuesday, November 10, 2009

and yes, Finally! ITS WEDNESDAY(:


HELLO!
I don't know how happy i am right now. Really, its not like THERE'S someone that managed to make me smile this wide la. ( heh, only ronaldo CAN((: )
But kan, tomorrow is WEDNESDAY= End of O'levels and and I FINALLY GET TO TEXT MY RONALDO! ( i've got tons and MILLIONS to TELL HIM )
Oh my god, its been 7 DREADFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL/DRAGGGGGGY Days!

And I'm glad that its finally OVER. OVER i tell you. OVER!^^
I don't know how Mira could endure for 3 months. HAHAHA!


HAHAHAHAHHAAHA! I'm so gonna be the most HAPPIEST person on Earth tomorrow.
I'd SMILE super WIDEEEEEEEEEEEE to everyone i'd see! HAHAHA!(((:
I'm gonna
meet MY DEAREST on thursday. OHMEGOD;Mehappy!


and to add on, FCUK you suffyan for losing my PRECIOUS NECKLACE.
i don't know if YOU HAVE REALLLY LOST it or you just Fcuking dont wanna give it back to me.
MEAN heartless JERK.
I swear, I'm DARN angry at you. PFFT!


Kay, i gotta calm my nerves now.



and did i tell you i meet FADHIL AND AIN?
hahaha. Ain is PRETTY^^ ((:
Meet you guys soooooooooooooooon(:
And thanks guys for entertaining my MEREPEK-ness. HAHA!
LOVEYOUBOTH!
And Fadhil, thanks eh. After Punching your fist kan( YOUR FINGERS GOT RINGS )
Somehow, my knuckles hurt. SIGH.


I miss RONALDO^^



Since tagged can only give a maximum of 3 love per day, I'm giving you an extra 4 million via this message