Monday, November 16, 2009

Best-est boy^^


Booyaaaah.
Mum and Dad just went out. To Malaysia i think.
Maybe going out with Dini and Nazihah to Bishan to buy some Random Hair Clip later.


I spent the best 6 hours of my life with my all time best-est boy(:
We met at about 9.30am to go for a jog at Yishun Park! We walked to Yishun Park and he was complaining. Pfft. Hahaha, We started jogging. i was like, trying so hard to catch up with him. Pfft.
So, i was like SO worn-ed out. Hahaha. I just recover from My sickness ( Excuses eh Nisa ).
I even Grab hold of his hand. I was toooo tired. ( i'm a real Sissy )! We walked for a few minutes and started jogging again. I think i lasted only like, 500m? HAHAHAA! Okay, i know. it sounds so bad, C'mon. Its been years since i last jog or even did an exercise. FAKE^^
Then off to Northpoint to EAT! I treat him to food and drinks. Kind right Nisa?
Then we blasted off to TIMEZONE^^ Lost to him on the Car ( Daytonq ) Game.
He's such an ass. I Leading know, then he potong the jalan. Damnn^^
Then, it was Air HOCKEY. haha. I WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~
7-4. Eh, why i 7? AH AHA! takpe, i won. Happy to the maximum.
Met Mira, Slacked with her. And sent her to her aunt's house.
So, Luqman and i decided to buy some drink-s with my money. HAHAA! We slacked at block 200+,
then, get Screen-ed. HAHA! Luqman had this very Terrified look on his cute face. It was his first time. Haha. I wanted to laugh. Aww, but he's tooo adorable to be Mock-ed/laugh-ed at. I was like, talking shit about some couple and it turns out to be one of my friend. Ha ha!
Luqman walk me home after that. Awww.


6 hours is not enough, but one must never be tooo Greedy yknow.
And somehow, he isn't that SHY guy like how everyone told me. Ha ha, i think its because he knows that i hate shy guys. ha ha(:
Kay, Fake.
I miss him alot.


Alright, i gotta clean my house. Its in a mess and Fantastic Four is suchha cool flick.
my body is aching. Pfft.


Toodles All.

He's back. Charging right back to me.