Friday, November 27, 2009


Hello!
Finally, I've found the perfect Dress For tomorrow's Grad night. All night long i was like super worried about what to wear and thank god, I've found one:D
Not those Fanciful kind of dresses. Those Simple yet nice. :D Can't Wait for Grad Night tomorrow. Hope that it'll be a blast cause I'm rather jealous seeing others posting about how great their grad night went.
I've got no mask. Ha ha. Never mind, I esai.


Went out yesterday to meet my boyfriend:D Met him at about 2.45pm and off to Bukit Batok for Bowling. Babe was super noisy cause he kept complaining. BELO guy. HA HA!
Heh, we played 2 games each and i won both. But what startled me was that he played quite well for the first game. No doubts about that.He told me he's not that good yknow but I'm Really proud of him and we both constantly motivate each other at every single turn. Heh, Thanks for the Treat eh babe. $11.60.I thought it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than that siaa, SORRY babe.
Next time, it'll be me treating you kay? HAHA! One part of the game, he got a gutter ball. He squint his eyes so hard and seriously, he looooooooook super cute^^ ( i told him right away) After that,Both of us were rather Hungry. I wanted to eat the CHIC and Cheese burger At Amk Macs. So we blast off to AMK. We sang to songs in the MRT. Crazy right? and There's no Chic and Cheese at AMK Macs)':Boyfriend initially wanted to treat me but ha ha, Not enough money. So he bought just One Mac spicy meal. I ate the fries, he ate the burger. We then gossip-ed about this particular SOMEONE.^^ Walk around boring Amk hub,Then he sent me home. Aw www. He hugged me real tight till i can't feel myself breathing.FAKE. Crazy guy/
Thanks for the awesome day sayang. Iloveyou.


Most Prolly gonna Dye my hair Today with the help of my personal maid, Azlan shah. HAHA.
Me,Hassan and Azlan have been debating on tagged. Hassan's profile is flooded with myself and Azlan's comments. Azlan's Profile is flooded with Myself and Hassan's Comment. My profile is flooded with Hassan's and Azlan's comments. We're three crazy people. Azlan the king. Hassan and i, The prince and Princess respectively. Ha ha:D


Gotta blast. Gotta clean the house.
TOODLES.



Btw, i miss my girls so the very much!
And congrats lil sis on getting a 213 for PSLE.
:D
She's opting to go my school. HAAHAA . i meant, OLD school. HAHA!