Sunday, November 22, 2009

HOLA MISA.
Arsenal lost yesterday's game. Sigh. Sad or whuaat?
Manchester is 2Nd on the score table. Grrr, But its still early to say/predict anything. I hope Liverpool will somehow make it to the top FOUR. ( i pity my LiL sis cause she's putting high hopes on Liverpool during yesterdays match and end up Drawing ) PFFT. Again, Arsenal lost to Sunderland! Where's the justice? ha ha! Kay Arsenal lost. YES WE LOST. )': Fabregas ain't playing like how he always does. What happened Fabregas? Maybe he's not on form la.


I miss Luqman a lot. One whole morning + afternoon have been waiting for his text. None Came.)': but HEH. understood-ed that he is at Malaysia and most Prolly some connection problems or he's phone's batt is low(: Hoping that he'd text me pretty soon! Loveyou :X


My house is in a terrible mess. And I'm getting bored playing the computer almost like everyday.
Need to play some sports cause I'm getting FATTER each day! HEH:D
Sayang, lets go jogging again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Nisa world.


TOODLES.