Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You're taking forever



Hello.
12 more hours till my OLevels Science practical paper.
Tell me all about it.
Hahahaha!


i wanna congratulate my mama on getting a new job at Seagate.
Hahahaa. She was like, Soooooooo happppy.
no more post man ( in her case, post woman )
now minah-minah factory.
HAHAHAHA! So cuteeee. She's starting tomorrow :D
I wish her all the best!


Can i just say this?
I miss ronaldo so very the much laa.
))))):
I kept pestering people to tell them how much i misses ronaldo.
pfft~
Even Plankton said that im like some "Desprado"


He said sorry for everything.
He regretted letting me go.
SIGH


alright, gotta blast offff!
wish me with all the luck you guys could give.
Hahahaha! i know, I'm L.A.M.E!
Hahahahaha.


I did 17 push up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
information tak perlu.
Kay bye.


Too bad, i miss you Ocean-load!^^