Sunday, October 18, 2009

Whats happy?

NISArsenal
HELLO!
Today is so boring. Really. Woke up SOOOOOOO early in the morning,
cause my small brother was like crying and said " Kakshasha, hakim lapar"
andd as a BIG sister, i cooked him breakfast, Well telur je! ( at least something )
cooked him a meal, and help adik cook maccaroni for breakfast.
ITS CHEESE people. NICEEEEEEEE~
Went to revise chemistry! i got the hang of topic 1 already! HAHA!
Then, mum and dad was not in good terms.
SO, both went to sleeep ( i was like, i thought yesterday kate nak keluar siaa)
Soo, i went to sleep again la. woke up at 4 cause mama woke me up.
I was like " da suisui orang tido, gi kejot asal ?"
thenn she was like, kite gi sembawang shopping centre. take a look.
I was like okay uh, Cause ive yet to go there."


THERE's nothing there apart from the water splash tingy.
Totally, boringggggggggggggg~


So, woodgrovers won their match.
HAHAHA! imagine if nisa was there to play kan,
CONFIRM! the opposing team kalah kene trash.
HAHAHAHA! ( serious shit ni )


Before i forget,
i talked to Pigbaby( kay, change name )
Err, Greenfreak? hahaa!
Well, we talked on the phone.
HAHA! he slenge bacin! sampai keje je, manager kate, tak keje.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
kesiaaaaaaaaan diaa.
I miss him ))):
he went malaysia without telling me. how bad can he get?
Tsktsktsk. he said, i was having the time of my life so he doesnt want to disturb me,.
Pfft~


oh alright, i wanna go and CHAT TILL I DROP
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahha!
That tannned guy, ALamak, MAKE ME SMILE ALL DAY LA.
understands me so F much!




i miss my girls):