Saturday, October 10, 2009

happyday


teeehee.

ILOOKLIKEA FREAKING GUY. HAHA! Mira is like my Lesbo partner.

MYMIRA(: ILOVEMYBESTFRIEND!

i find this pic super COOL!(: ILOVEYOU! ILOOKLIKESOMECOOLSHITBABE

somehow not sapao ( Al degil )

Panda Domo !

Panda and Nabil. Nisa so cute! ahhaa(:

Candid by Mir'elle!

HAHA! NABIL and ME and Panda's freaking hand

And this are the best(: ( Yan And luq aint there )
HELLO!
Im happy cause i am happy.
i dont wanna be sad amymore. i just wanna let go of the past and keep moving forward.


I can go insane with this bunch of dudes and babes right here.
really. Going out with them is super FUN!
they're such cool people that never fails to put a big wide smile on this face of mine.
Well, Mira, panda and i waited for the two other freaks to reach yishun is like waiting forever.
REALLY!
had our bowling game. I LOST TO NABIL! he scored a total of 101. im like 92~
Pfft~ Takpe nabilabilamausteady. Next time, id beat the ass out of ya.
this time, Yan and Luqqy ade(:
i had so much fun!
Nabil kept calling me tong sampah just because im short.
and now, myself and nabil like debating our issues siaa! haha!
calling each other mat rep and minah rep. *but i aint a minah rep right people?
haha!


Well, ilovelife now.
since i have such wonderful buddies right here with me.
(:
ILOVEMYFRIENDSALOT!
i dont need love to make me happy cause friendship gives me all that.



off to chat with my buddy's
each and everyone of us have our own minah/mat name.
except for luq which goes, uncle luqman!
hahaa!
DIaoo


My open house is tomorrow! (:
lots of sdare's coming over.
PFft~ gonna be cinderella tomorrow.