Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Im sick


Pfft~
maybe i did not have enough sleep today.
Really. i slept at about 530am?
and woke up at about 8am?
And went to sleep again at 1pm to 230pm.
stupid idiots practicing their kompang.
HAHA! Mira Nat and I had fun watching a BOYAN crite.
HAHAHAA! Can say funee la .
Thenn, i listen to 2By2!
HAHAHA! BEST PE~~~~~~~~~~~~^^
mawar song. SIAL LA, ilovethe song when i was like 4 years old?
HAHAHAHA! They look F nerdy siaa!


met my girls today.
I swear, i miss natasha alot.
Im noisy. Really.
Went to CCK to look for perfumes? pfft^^
Went to eat at KFC. I swear, i look like a nerd siaa!
Im sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy.
Dah mcm living Zombie siaa. Kayyy FAKE!


Can i go to sleep now? Im tired~`
The 13th felt like nothing. Really. When he messages me, its like the old times.
minus the lovey dovey part la. Cause i'm saving it for someone^^
I cried just now,
Looking at his pictures, his comments ( i was listening to dugaan dari ilahi by khadri )
Sial la, I CRYYYY! ~~~~~~^^


Maybe gonna bowl tomorrow with my GOOOOD buddy Nabil.
He's tre
at.((:


Mira, just dont think much.
one day, someone will teach that jerk a lesson he'd never forget.
Iloveyou baby!


Okay, i wanna go layan my buddy. He's online-ing sooooooooon^^
13th, A date i gotta remember by heart.
TOODLES