Saturday, October 24, 2009

IF we were a movie


( JACKO ) My babyboy is a girl! hahahahhaa!(:

Hello!
Oh yes, Been watching Cesc Fabregas Show since just now.
HAHAHA! i know, im insane.
Somehow, Fabregas reminds me of my ronaldo.
Hahaha! i swear got no link kan?
Fabregas is soooo charming laaa!
Can i like marry him or somethaanng?
HAHHAHAHAHAAH!


Went art class just now BUT i did nothing!
HAHAAHAHHAA! i went late. At about 1030 maybe?
HAHAHAHAHA! nisa standard. Cause no one to wake her up what.
Her alarm clock just dont care about her anymore. Busy with HIS job. Pfft~
So slacked with Iqah, Ain , iffah and of course mira.
HAHAA! Went to eat kfc to fill my proton tank! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
after that, bought that 7 eleven COOKIES! Sedaaaaap or what siaaaa^^
Then went to sportslink to find my SHOE.
hahaha! thenn slacked at macs " ADA FABREGAS AT FOOTBALL CHANNEL!"
hahaa! Thenn go home.


boring laa kan!(:
Oh yes, Practical paper=OHMYGOD.
Chem was okay, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT! physics=Phewwww~
i thought straight line should start from the 0?
HAHAHA! Tak tahu la eh. belo uh the graph. Really.


Monday is the starting of olevels.
I bet i wont be going online.
hahahhaa! (:
MAMA is starting to nag about how important O's is`
YES MAMA! Id chioooongg for my o's.


i gotta blast.
Ronaldo is such A SWWEEEETHEART(:
I ____ YOU(:
Maybe gonnaaa talk to him on the phone.
OMG, im excited!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
byebye.

watch this. Fabregas is sooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee! goddddd!((:



Photobucket
HAppppyyyy 5 months Mohamed Nor Asraff bin mohamed;MY Bestbestfriendd(:
I♥mybestfriend ALOT.
We'reee sooo gonnnnnnaaa talk like there's no tomorrow after O's.
I miss you dear bestfriend!


okay, i miss my ronaldo):