Thursday, October 8, 2009

It looks like im doing great

Hello.
I'm really happy this past few d
ays. Really.
My circle of friends is just awesome.



went to panda house to study.
Pfft~ Al cheated us.
hahaa! Its like, Woodlands ring road, he confidently said, Woodlands circle.
Wasted two bucks~

Studying at panda house is CRAZY.
really, i smiled, laughed alot.
Panda sang a song dedicated to me about pigbaby.
it nearly tears me up.
But one thing that sure stunned me was when
Ahmad muhammad turon from the stairs,
Saw me and said, EHH! and smile and said hello.
stunned laa, looking at the real thing. HAHHA!
hahaha(: CUTEEEEEEEEEE LA SIAAAAA's!
Mira and i bought ice cream at macs.
hahaa! We ran there. HAHAAHAHA! GILAAA people. i know.
then Sword la. COOL keper? hahaa!


Oh yes, that day i met Diddy! (:
super funzzz.
He cheered me up like shit! COOL shit huh?
i know. Kuti me like what. Sakit siols. blueee black!


And ive yet to attend any classes during the block revision!
hahaa(: but yes, i do study at home.
i chiong like mad!


And did i mention? i think, think i saw my cute guy.
he's schooling at marsiling sec.
Sec 3 most prolly.
he's leg injured. sampai bawak payuung.
when he look at me ( i was in the bus, he was crossing the road )
he look, anddddd smile.
Sial la. I melt like ice.
cheyy Tak luhh!


Omg, im really happy laaa.
serious shit.
Farhan promised a surprise next tuesday(:
Weeeeee~
he's saddd too/ Soo both will cheer each other up!
(:


and yes,
Photobucket

Riz limegreen.
if youre reading this,
hmm, dont sadsad la buddy ku!
you sad, i sad.
you gotta stay strong aite.
shes aint worth your tears.
got 34465768796790879 millions trillions girls out there that deserves you better(:
Cheer up dude. Pakcikku!(:



anddd andd, im meeeeeting elly baby today!
(:
we go studyy and BOWL!(:
hahaha! i know. sounds stupid!
but hack caree.
Falalalallaa(:
Alright, i wanna go and bathe.
nak siapsiap!
toodles gang(:


and YES, before i forget,
Dididegil adik ku.
if you need me, id be there for you.
24 hours kay? Nisa sad. Didi pon sad.
hmm, takmu kay?? Cheer up adik.

(:


i wonder why, its like, Most of my friends are getting hurt by their partners.
including me. sigh, this is life.
My hot babes and dudes, relax aite. We gotta believe in karma. they'd get what they did to us.
4 times the pain they have caused us!. hahaa(:


toodles.!