Monday, October 5, 2009

i cant stop thinking about it!

Hello.
Lets just say, i'd be okay if you are.


oh yes, today most prolly going out!
(:
I dont know why, im thinking much about what is really happenening in my life.
i wanna be carefree uh! dont think much nisa.
everything's gonna be alright.
just go with the flow and make sure myself wont end up getting hurt.
its not that i've move on, ive yet to. ILOVEHIMALOT
Really, but when i think back, this guy aint true to me.
is he worth all that?
Sighh. really, Ilovehimalot yet he does all this to me.


Im going to school tomorrow. can i like say, Finally?
hahaha!


guess what ive been doing since morning?
Stalk harith zikri.
hahaa! Goodness gracious.
He's from springfield secondary and he still looks the same.
no difference at all.
Anyone, know him?
and he is in his soccer team ( you guys should know how much i like guys that plays soccer )
hahaha! He's freaking cutee.
Pfft~ checkcheck da ada matair
Hahahaha! he's my first crush. Cannot get over it. hahaa its like 10 years ago nye story siaAa!


Asraff messaged me. managed to cheer me up just a little.
i know, there's more after o's/
HAHAHA!


Alright,
i gotta blast.


and did i tell you guys that ARSENAL WON BLACKBURN WITH A 6-2 Score?
hahaha!
its arsene Wenger's anniversary.
and arsenal has done him proud.
way to go.
fabregas assist 4 goals and scored one.
Vermaelen,Van persie, Arshavin, Fabregas, Theo walcott, Bendtner(:
BAIK Arsenal.


btw, man U, Draw eh?
hahaha! Tsktsktsk!'







toodles(: