Thursday, October 15, 2009

Graduation Day 09'




Graduation Day is a Blast!
Really. I had funfunfun.


Well, took pictures with almost everyone?
upload it all in facebook.
Guys, if you want your pictures,
add me at msn,
nisa_amran@hotmail.com.


Took pictures with 4e10,Npcc Mates and Even My soccer girls.
Soccer girls had our last cheer~(:
ILOVETHEMALOT.
ILOVEMYCLASSMATES TOO!
I LOVE MY NPCC MATES TOO!
4e10 Speech made the school laugh! Teehee~ 4e10 whatt!
And, the most embarrassing part is that they took my sec 2 BABI face.
hahaha! im like super step ass cute siaaaa!
^^ i was like, covering my face with my LONGGGGGG hair.
haaha! MALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU siaaa`
thenn went to have lunch cum take picture moment
Weeeee~
Then slack in school with the NT boys!
funnnfunn! We disturbed Amira and Amirul.
hahaa! Amir and Amir.
hahaha!(:
thenn after that, we went to Np to eat again.
Go KFC and eatttttttttttt and slackk! Aliff came by! Weee'
soo Slack slack, Doug and mira pretend to be Gfs and Bfs.
Me too! With amirul! happy 30 mins!(:
ahhahahahahhaha! L.A.M.E! thenn went to Macs to slack there.
i suddenly felt oh so tireddddd~
Then went BACK HOME~


Seriously, life is great `
And ive change my blogskin, AGAIN~
im bored with that one. SO im trying this instead. It seems superrr big siaa!(:
Fighting with Nabil now. =.- ( kay fake, just giving him that silent treatment! )
I feeel soo happpeeeeHappeeeHappeeeHappeeeeehapeeeHApeeeHAppee.
I got to know something.(((((((((((((((((((((((((:
for me to know, for you to find out kay sume!
hahaa!


i guess this is long enough?
America's next top model people!(:
HAHAHA!
00:04!
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALALALALALALALALALA


Olevels in 11 days.
im scared.
bye.