Saturday, October 17, 2009

please tell me im your greatest fan


HAHAHAHAHA! MCM PAHAM
Hello!
I dont know why but i'm smiling real wide!
Maybe its because ______ made me smile this wide?
So how wide is my wide? it is this wide;
<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
wide or not?
hahaha! up to you la, to me its wide ( why am i talking to myself )


Met bilsatsat and mira and Al today.
The best of friends of best of friends.
As usual, Bilsatsat came late.
):
one hour siaaa! PFft~
Thenn went to admiralty to meet al!
Thenn proceed to macs to eat!
bilsatsat blanje me! HAHAH! kaykay, nanti bowling, nisa blanje kay!
hahaha! Baik nyeee nisa!(:
sharing maring~


What more can i say? Err, im happy?
Very happy? Super happy to the maximum point la sey!
I just wish i could just hug ____________!
Teeheee~ Gatal eh nisa.
AHHAHAA!
alright, off to do some revision( CHEMISTRY )
im getting the hang of it la sume! hahaha!


Toodles all.
________, you made my day!