Thursday, October 1, 2009

Icehockey;Bring it on!

HEHEH~
Hello!
Random as ever. Ever as random.
Went out with the Woodgrovers ;
Panda, Luqman, Nazim, Nabil , Al, Aziemah , Ian.
Mira told me last minute and i agreed gleefully cause i dont wanna be stucked at home.
Was supposed to meet her at 2.45pm, HAHA! i reached at 3pm.
Eventhough i reached late, Mira aint there yet.
She came 15 minutes later ( janji melayu mahhh! Mira standard )
So went over to Causeway to meet those people!
At first, i was super shy. Ate at Banquet! MiraSayang treated me to Korean Food!
Muahaha! Its nice. Imagine, eating mayonaise with chicken and rice ( the chicken sedap, Id bring there to eat! ) Btw, thanks MIRA(:
Andd, we makanmakan. Luq went to banquet to meet us all.
After that, We go to Timezoneeeee! ( relief Stressssss )
The queue was long.Mira and I play daytona! HAHAA(:
Chey nisa 1st. HAHA! Panda and Nazim Ajak-ed mira and i Play some Stupid game.
Mcm Kene Shootshooot. Mcm err. AHHAA! ahh bodoh uh. yang kene pakai gun!
HAHAHAHA! susah uh nak cakap! Havoc!
After that, Mira and i played shoot the Basketball. HAHAHHAAHAHA! We suck! really.
thenn the guys decided to play Ice hockey! Panda and luq were the first.
Really, till the bende sampai melayang.
Mira and i keep on topping up Nabil's card. too rich uhh!
HAHAHA! I versus mira in a game of ice hockey. We both were covered in Sweat!
the best part was that, Luq and me->team. Mira and Panda->Team
HAHAHAAH! I sucked at defending. Panda played cheat. BIGTIME!
haaha! Eventually, Luq and i won!(:
HAHAHA! Luq wanted to versus me in a game, but thenn. Takpe. lain kali.
he said, Man utd and Arsenal Clash!
AHHAHAHA! Merepek!" Winners versus winners" To nazim cause he was in a LIVERPOOL Jersey ( Liverpool lost what!\ )! haha(:
bitch about a bitch after that
and about 630pm, mira and i left for yishun.
she reedeemed her contact lenses, and we went to the library/.
( Bob messaged me, and told us that he was at the library)
So met the Awesome people.
Slack for while, and went home after that!
HOMESWEEEETHOMEEEE!


HAHAHAHA! panjang peeeeee post?
Its rare to see me post this super long.
HAHAHA! its a good thing. cheyy!
I had fun. Really. super Really!
I was all smile




However,
is always in mind! 24 hours;CheyChey!


Most prolly, going to jalan raya with the Woodgrovers tomorrow!
(:
they're such nice people. Reallllyyyyy!


Bob ajaked go study with them all on saturday.
Insyallah kay bob!


Oh alright, i gotta blast. Go fly kite uh boss.


I♥MySayang ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~
I miss you laaa baby! Kay Da bis!



And mira, dont think much kay. Its his loss! And mira, Like what Daytona said,
wait for RKT!(((:


And oh ya! Saw MELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
She's Darnnnnn prettyyy!
she hugged me so tight! Awwwwww!