Sunday, October 25, 2009

And i miss you

Hello~
Tomorrow is the starting of my O's!
And gosh, ive yet to do anything about it.
Is it far too late? No laaa. Are you crazy? Of course i studied my heart out!
been doing lots of chemistry, Maths. And i abandon physics.
i thought physics was my LOVER. Hahahaha!
I gotta chiong for maths.


i nearly forgot something.
Till i saw his Comments. Fuuuuh^^ chicksandlotsofchicks.
His birthday is in two days time.
Pfft~
Happy advance birthday then cause for sure, I wont be going online tomorrow.
Thanks for being such a good friend for the past 3 months.
Our love life didnt exactly work out.
We stumble and fall. But thanks to you, you make me into a much better and stronger person.
HAHAHAH! i realised, ive been such a pain in the ass to you.
Dont worry, it'll end after O's.
Happy 17th birthday shortboy/bestfriendfriendfriend.
PLEaseee laa. Grow taller can?
Kesian uh tgk you so short yet you're 17. Somehow, im wayyy taller than you kan?
HAHAHAHA!
Dah la, my blog dont wanna be infested with my birthday wish to you la.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!(:
(:


Now, im inviting more problems.
Sighh~
Idk what else to do siaa.
Pfft))))):


Alright, i wanna text my Ronaldo.
Hahahahaha! I _____ him so Very much.
Ehh, he's like the most sweetest guy one could find kay.
Even mira supports us on being together.
first time siaa. usually, mira would disagree! hahahaa(:
Dahlaa, i wanna put my fullest attention on him.
I miss you so much la Ronaldo.


Nice people are the best part of memories that time can never erase and when im blessed with a person like you, my memories are always worth treasuring.
I MISS YOU(:



I made a collage of us.
Its nice i tell you.
(:
Did one whole hour siaaa.
okay, Got to blast.


miss me when im gonee.
Cause this blog, is sure gonna be DEAD!