Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I guess i'm okay


Oh yes.
I guess he aint worth all that.
I thank izzat for being there for me.
God, without him. i guess i could just breakdown and cry every minute.
I deserved better.


Alright, im off to meet my fellow 4e10.
although class ends at 930.
we're still coming.
now is like, 845?
ahaha! Puas hatii tak ya datang kan? i know.
but what i care.
haha!


meeting woodgrovers today. studyy wuddy judyy cuddy(:
Idk if im still meeting izzat?
maybe tomorrow?
Idk.
And meeting farhan, My Primary school mate
next tuesday. He's gonna treat me to a lunch and we're going timezoneee.
He wanted to cheer me up.


nevertherless, the person i should really thank is
Mirelle 16 .
hahaha! Iloveyugirl. youve been there for me when i really could use a friend
ILOVEYOU.
And nat, you too. (: ILOVEYOUBOTH ALOAD.


off to school. Toodles all.