Friday, October 9, 2009

I believe,

yes.
Met Elly yesterday. We had fun. We bowl like mad.
Eat like orang gila. Everything uh.
Till some group of malay guys and Girls kept following us, Kan elly?
The girls and guys kept looking at us! Pfft~
We're just two innocent girls tryna play bowling or even walk around E!hub(:
I had fun. it somehow help me forget things a little.
I♥you.


it began to pricked me at night.
He's fading away from me.
So, all this while. He's been lying to me.
Read his messages every night without fail and trust that everything he said was the truth.
But actually, it turns out to be a farce. Sigh.


Seriously, i Breakdown yesterday. Ive never felt so stupid.
And at last, i decided to just go for a jog downstairs.
somehow it relieves me. After the jog, i smiled my way home.
And tell myself, everything's gonna be alright. god is giving me obstacles.


Photobucket
HAPPY birthday Mastura baby(:
Golly, thanks for being there for me. I gave you a cake right?
Gotta eat tau.Dont membazir. Pfft~


Photobucket
HAPPPY birthday IjanLittle. Sorrrry lambat
Da 18 sey. Cam smoke legally. Hahaa! Very slenge of him to get caught 2 days before his bday.
Happy happy selalu kay ijan(:


I'd end my post now.
I hope to bowl with my favourite bunch soon.
And thanks Mirelle,Yan,Panda,Luqqy,Amir,Elly,Riz,Ahmad,Khalis,Ruddy,Farhan For cheering me up and giving me endless advice. You guys have been suchha great friends(:


Toodles.
I guess i dont need love. Cause love=hurt.



Oh yes, btw, i wore his blue beaded bangle.
I lost it yesterday but amazingly, i found it!
And why is that Lanyard missing? sigh. i Gotta find it. I gotta find it!
Sighh. i think thats the reason why i cant sleep that well.
Cause i need that lanyard to sleep. Sighs.


Sorry that i didnt call you that night riz.
i was too tired. Really very sorry.