Saturday, August 29, 2009

Arsenal.

This bestfriend of mine is super clever. He got an A1 for his Malay Olevels. I envy him alot. Well, at least i get a B3 then a C5/6! hahaha(:
I miss this bestfriend of mine. And how cute/sweet of him to message mira to ask about me. Well, He did remember me. Well, i thought i was forgotten. The last time we text was like, 3 weeks back( when his prepaid went low and his phone was confiscated due to Prelims) And the reason why i didnt reply his message a week back was because my prepaid was low. Asraff, no doubt. I miss you so much. Andd we'd catch back on each others life after 'O's Kay bestfriend. You're terribly missed by me.


Sorry that the post below was to emo till friends asked me about what had happened.
Gotta start this post super Lively!


HELLO! ( with my own tune, friends should know how it goes)
Well, gotta hand over my Art 'O' Level On Monday.
4E10 babes and hunks( minus mr moustache) are super evil students cause we planned not to come to School on Monday.
Well it was just a Joke. We wanted to Prank Mr stanleyAng. ( My favourite Form teacher )
Mr Ang came to class early in the morning and said " dont sabo me. all of you must come on monday"
and we go " what for? half day. Waste time only if go. " Mr Ang gave us this super Sad look.
Well teacher, youre in for a surprise made by yours truly, 4e10! Evil Arent we? I just hope that the guys will attend school. Cause they usually pawn school. stoopid~


Well, Mira and i received a Movie Pass from Mr Vincent Tan cause we helped him host Some primary school students!Woah, i got my 50 bucks TIMES Voucher and A movie pass. Next im hoping for A Popular Voucher! HAHAA! im like some Desprado! hahaa(:


Tomorrow morning at 12.15am is   Arsenal's   and manchester united's Game. Well, i dont wanna be confident. but Arsenal is sure to kick some ass! HAHA(: Fabregas, pleaseee. PLAY): " Sob sob!


Baby and i are doing quite good now. We talked things out ( i guessed )
And no doubt he was irritating when we were on the phone that night.
I told him, Endless time on how irritating he was. He Apologizes on that.
And im okay with it. I gotta stop throwing vulgarities at him too. ( its gonna be hard cause im influenced by my classmates which always scold vulgarities ) AHAHA! Partly, my fault.
And im Sorry baby. Really sorry. There's plenty of Minus points about him.
But no, it aint gonna stop me. Nah-uh! Gotta keep holding on to someone who deserve this chance.


Oh my, Maybe gonna watch Arsenal's game at Bottle Tree Park. tell me that im excited! YES. I AM!
AHHAA(:


oh alright. im off researching pictures for my art! Love it!
ILOVEBABY!
will update when its the time to update cause i doubt i'd update real soon!
And ilovemathsnow. getting the hang of it. Izzat gonna be my private tutor for my physics cause he's oh so good at it!
Toodles!