Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weeks,

As promised. ( aku retard )
Oooh!
National Day Celebration in school was Okay just now.
Lots of MANCHESTER UNITED JERSEY. EEEE.
HAHAHAHA(:
We had dont forget the lyrics Yss edition. Oooh,
Mr Ng , " dont sing anymore"
It Was funeee. Okay, Skipped to Enterprise day.
gosh, The school ________! ( MADMAD)
Mira , Natasha , Sheila and I Lepaked at the Parade square ( It was like a WaterBomb Field )
Mr hakim Blanje us. And all we do is to eat and eat. AHHAHA(:
Thanks Cher. So after the event, Went to Lepak outside G.O
Glenn Saw us. And sat with us. He was nonsensical. I'd punch him and he'd punch me back.
So , Nat was reluctant to Tag along with Me and mira to Macs for lunch,
Then, Mr hasrin was asking us to get into his car ( we bugged him btw )
So he sent the three of us to Northpoint. Mr hasrin our taxi Driver. HAHAHA(:
Soooo, At macs, Min thet takde ( aku sad ) FAKE!
Bought MacSpicy Meal. AHHAHAA     . Ate my Seaweeed Shaker Fries.
So i acted like some Retard girl. Mira and Nat said that i could pull it off well(:
Im happeee. HAHAHAHA!
Lots happened at macs, Mira and Nat never Fails to Make me Laugh likeeeeeee shit.
I went back home as i gotta meet my parents afterthat. So, i forgot to bring my MacSpicy Along. HAHAHA ( I gave them to nat , Cause im such a good friend _ AWWW)

Met mum and Dad at 5pm. Went to Pet shops. (:
bought a lot. I bought a  RED collar for my Sayang Jacko.

and i Cried my lungs out just now. Sayangku Jacko Commit Suicide ( but attempt failed )
He's mouth was covered in blood. i abandoned him since mum bought 2 new kitties.
And jacko Wasnt himself since then. Soo, I was doing my own work when Naz Called for jacko. Asked Micko and he didnt Respond and dont even bother to search for his own brother ( HAHAHA ) the whole family searched high and low and naz suddenly thought of finding Jacko downstairs instead. He was in the drain. In blood. GOSH! Naz was in tears when she discovered Jacko. When she bought jacko back home, i saw jacko's mouth was in blood, i cried. Cry and Cry. thank god Lep was there to talk some sense to me. Thanks!(:
Jacko is Doing fine(:

Pig;
My oh my. Can i just kill that guy? How sweet can he get?
5 more days to one month. Hahahahaha(:
He said, he'd still want me even if im fat. ( HAHAHA! aku tahu dia fake ) AHAHHA,LOL.
He's trying real hard to be sweet for me. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. SO sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
He's my peanut butter to my bread. hahaa(:
Aww, PIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIGPIG!
We misunderstood each other alot of times and we're trying real hard to compromise.
I know, we're gonna make it. right Pig baby?

Enough about him,
Alif, Takde pape kan? takpe. Hahhaa. Nisa no hal(:

Okay, Pictures Are at Facebook. (:

Goottttaa blastt,
PIGBABY and My gf's Rocks!