Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Scored 2

Well, it was a glorious evening for Arsenal.
Well, we won 6-1 against Everton. And i say, Im proud to be an Arsenal FAN! Well. who wouldnt?
Francesc Fabregas I Soler ( My baby ), Scored 2 goals. Well, he scored the 4th and 5th goal.
No one could express the joy i was feeling when baby scored. HAHAHA! I called Pig baby and told him, My baby scored . And he said, i talked like a train. well, what to do. Im just so speechless.
2 goals ! Woahh. that shows my baby was in good form. He didnt play quite well as a playmaker though, but then, He scoredd! (:

Im gonna watch Manchester United's Game today. Luqman was basically bragging that Arsenal won by luck. Asshole.
Well. look at the time, its 11.30am.
Im gonna find a dress for today's Spirits play At NAFA. alright. Off to blast (:
Pig baby is the best baby. HAHAHAHA!