Friday, August 28, 2009

why?

Its been years since i last update.
Well, this one whole week is super tedious.
i walked to school for 4 days. woah. i kept missing the bus.
and devona said " thatw why you thin already"
not been eating quite well too.
I just dont know whats with me.
I failed my maths paper one. but 48/100 is something reasonable.
Its like, i always get less than 20 for my maths paper one.
See, i improved alot!

Talk about not getting my heart broken again,
eventually, it did.
And it Sucks.
I cried again. why am i such a Softie?
nisa, you think he cares about you? no! he's not.
I gotta let my mind rest for while.
what did i do till i deserve all this? Seriously, those vulgarities.
those lies. What more Baby?,

Olevels is super near! Very Very Near uh!
and i gotta mug like mad.
i wanna go and study.
with this kind of mood, i doubt i could concentrate.
Whatever.

and thanks to those MSN Babes and Dudes that cheered me up.
 ( although none did help, i appreciated it )
And mira, thanks for those advice, Mahd too!
you guys are the best. Ilove you guys alot.
Mahd, i'd put your advice right in my head.

To think letting you go is hard. I just cant.
Time will heal.
Like what my gfs told me, "he'd change after a few months" and now, its happening.
Baby wasnt like this before.
I leave it to gods hand.
I believe in Karma. And i know, he'd feel what i feel right now some day.
Whatever happens.
Poeple may find me stupid but,
 i'd keep holding on. Im strong. and i believe all this are just some
misunderstanding. I'd keep holding on. I believed that this is not the end.
there's more to come.

Iloveyouboy.

Okay, im off to study. i hope things are gonna be alright!