Sunday, August 16, 2009

whatever

Im like in a Whatever~kind of mood.
Seriously, i just couldnt be bothered. Thank god i have pig baby. ( he's helping his cousin carrying stuff, I bet he's too weak! )


Didnt attend the course today. Was late. ( as usual )
So went to meet mira and off we blast off to Bishan ( After much discussion over Red line, Green line , Purple line )
So, we were like really poor today. Really. We bought drinks that go's 2 for $1.55.
HAHAHA! Budget know. Sooo went to bishan library. Expected it to be full.
Soo we sat at the Children's Section. Freezing cold ( thank god i brought along my sweater )
We studied for at least 4 hours i guess. We did MATHS . Somehow, ILOVEmaths AGAIN!
We really did study. Mira was doing the chunk of OTHER School's paper.
I did manjusri paper. It was Darn hard. HAHA! i scored 42/80! i passed. I was happy.
Well, what really made my day was that Pig baby is gonna COOK for me, Awww.
He'd bring me out after O's. I could hardly wait. surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


Pig baby is suchaaa darling, gonna accompany me cause there's an ARSENAL match later on. he's sweeeeeet. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


I dont know what's wrong with me. I just dont have the appetite to eat.
Grr~


70+ more days to Olevels. And im reallly worried. i still need to chiong Mensuration, trigo, graph questions. Physics ( i used to be good at it, but somehow i sucked at it now )
Chemistry, i still need to master most of the chapts. I dont have much time.
Every minute of the day. im gonna use it up to study!
pig baby is gonna motivate me!(:


oh alright, i got to go. 30  more minutes to Arsenal's game.
Arsenal! Arsenal! Wherever,Forever Arsenal.
Gonna see baby with his REALLLLLLYYY cute haircutttttt.
HAHAHAHA!
pig baby, cepat laa tolong. IMISSYOUALREADY.


and yes;Dididegil.
Listen here small boy.
Stay on to her. no matter how bad she treats you, you gotta pull yourself up together. There's no such thing as instant HAPPINESS. you gotta suffer first.
Di, Its not like i side her or something, but d, sometimes, in life. you gotta sacrifice.
Let she contact all the guys she wants, but you. YOU, DIDIDEGIL. must not lose out.
You must not be vengeful. God is fair. Okay? im happy that youve stop contacting those girls(:
PROUD OF YOU!
D, cheer up! ILOVEYOUSMALLBROTHER.


Oh alright, Off to watch the match. 
Ilovemy gf's. 



okay! Pig baby is back. gonna text him,
toodles!