Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pig

Alep,i'd blog My picture in specs someday!(:



I want another kitten, Please.


Well, Arsenal won against Aletico Madrid.
2-1. ( arshavin scored both, baby assist one )
Arsenal against Rangers at 11.15am ( cant wait )


Went out early in the morning.

believe it or not, i went for a jog.
a quick one. Maybe 4km. HAHAHA! It took me like 40++ minutes.
I know, super slow right?
Hahaha!


After that, headed back home, Showered and went for Breakfast with the whole family at marsiling.
Didnt eat much though.
After that, Went to SPCA.
Mama wanted to adopt another Kitten. But then, none caught our attention though.
Went to serangoon, Tons of petshop.
After that, head home. woooooo.
Wanted to go out with my sister but we were too lazy.
Soo, told my mum about my Spectacle ( Nat, you should know ).
And went to get it done.


Finally.


Pigbaby is like working now.
and i miss him.
gosh, the sweetest babypig.
He forgot my blog link. ASSHOLE




Btw, HELLO IBU ENON(: ( didnt know my aunt reads my blog )


alright, id blog on thursday




and Maybe id be going to malaysia during the Hol's.
And mum planned things for next weekend. (:
Cant wait.


Goodnight.
Id sketch you someday(;