Thursday, August 20, 2009

Screen name

HELLO! i know, its been quite some time since i blogged.
Well, before anyone tagg me and say, " Update" !
Oh yes, im Loving school this past few days cause i get to study. And i never waste any of my free time doing nothing. I'd do the maths paper from other schools given by Mr sky phua. MOTIVATED.
I even put on my notes ( on screen in phone ) To always remind me to CHIONG for "o" Levels!
Pray hard that i;d do my best and its never too late to realise.
Somehow, maths paper one was a breeze. Its as though, The paper is much easier than the other schools prelim's paper. I could do almost every quest. ( its an achievement cause i used to go " HOW TO DO THIS QUEST" And leave a blank )
Mira and I planned for a Teacher day gift for Mr stanley Ang, Mr Phua , Ms Tambunan and Ms Lai.
Well, its otw. Gotta plan. ( hope the class guys co-operate )


Oh yes, did i mention? I got a B3 for my MALAY ! Wahhkauu, ( Super happpy! ) Cause usually, i always get a C6 for malay. didnt expect for the grade like they say " Expect the unexpected" HAHAHAA!
World siaa. gonna retake My MALAY again i guess. Finger cross real hard. HAHAA! i wanna get a distinction.


Well, hope sheila get well soon(:
cheers Babygirl!


And, im DEAD. there;s still plenty to do for art. gosh, dateline is this SAT. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.


Pig baby made me cry my lungs out just now. Sigh, thank god we're in good terms now.
Well, he threw all sorts of vulgarities to me " Mentally abusing me " ! BAD PIG.
Well, after quite alot happened, we finally end the fight.
Well, he said he'd buy me chocolates from 7-eleven. then he changed his mind. changi airport instead.
So i said, confirm expired once you buy for me . and he said , Id get a BRAND NEW one.
See, how cute can he get? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


Well, i got to go. Im tired.
Gonna talk otp today,. ( hope so )


btw baby, you soundded soooooooooo cute when you said you were happy.
HAHAHA! i was like, ASAL SIAA ngan dekni.


Mira put some sense into me,
I have a decision to make.
Now aint the right time to make a decision.
Let time TELL my fate.


last but not least, im no longer 150cm.
IM 152cm TALL! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!