Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sweetest

Sucked at intro's.
look down! Bestfriend sape?
Photobucket
Oh yes, im done. Art is a bore.
I think im gonna flunk art. I did not attend today's class. Im dead.


There's something so wrong with myself.
Im having mixed feelings over everything. I find it hard to believe words.
Sigh, and i cant believed that i was fooled by Monkey. Sigh.
Well, you cant expect much from a liar right? Such an asshole.


Ilovemyclassmates alot. And it seems like a trend that the class guys call me pendek. (all thanks to HASIF)
olevels in 85 more days. Oooh. I get tired so easily this past few days. And i dont know why. Maybe lack of sleep. but i still love school though.


Pig is getting real sweet as days past. the sweetest cotton candy ever!
Read all his text messages, and one could go GAGA over it. ( ME of course )
Aww, he's just so sweeeeeeeeeet!



cool isnt it? I said i missed bestfriend, and there he was. Aww. Sweet him! Sweet him!
he owes me IceCreams,Chocolates,Macspicy, Eveything laa!(:
And when i meet him after o's, he's sure to get some punches and kick's from me.
He deserves that!(:


Okay, im off. i wanna watch tevee today! i dont intend to step out of the house today.
Im lazy!



Oh yaa! theres an arsenal match today.
do catch it on ch 27! HAHAA(:
i miss my baby ass much! HAHAA.
that time, i didnt watch one of their games and BABY scored.
HAHAHA!
OOOOOOhhhhh(: