Thursday, August 13, 2009

REDISSEXY

HELLO!

To; hazel,endrea.

Babes, If you want the pictures during National day in School,
Add me on msn kay. I find that much easier. thanks(:

Going out to study with Mira, Luq and panda With alif tomorrow.
It'll be my first time meeting all of them minus mira of course ( i meet her almost everyday )
Alif tryna act shy. aint working ehh! HAHAA!

didnt go for extended class just now, instead went to have a ONCE IN A BLUE moon gossip session.
Well, we talked almost about everything that we could talk about.
ILOVEMYGIRLS
people do change. Some change for the worst! hmm, i think youre trying real hard to fit into the group.
Oh my, youre just over reacting. You thought people likes it, Actually, They dont.
they're just disgusted of you. So, Dont try to fit in when you know you cant.

Saw monkey went online. At first, he's dp was his picture and his BABYGIRL ( i was offline ), i went online, he changed it. He's nick was, "mengapakah kisah cintaku begini? adakah ia salahku atau pun dia"
I read that and i was like, ITS YOURS Bastard!

ILOVEPIGBABY(:
okay. I GOT TO GO.