Saturday, August 22, 2009

ALIF):

OH HELLO.
im updating.
today is the first day of ramadhan.
that means, we gottta fast. Woah, time past fast.
And in no time , we gonna celebrate HARI RAYA.
ILOVEHari raya.
but too bad, i gotta concentrate on my o levels.
Sigh, nvm, i gotta sacrifice!
Met Panda and Mira just now. Lauging gas. Super gerek.
The next time, Panda gonna bring his guitar along. HAHAA!


to Alif;
Idk what happened. Seriously, we were talking on the phone when suddenly,
i realised, you hang the phone. i hate it when people does that to me,
i'd tend to get even and throw all sorts of vulgars to them.
and eventually, the person was you.
Idk if i should say sorry, Idk if i was in the wrong.
Well, you said about something if you happpened to go MIA.
Well, i cant force you to stay right here with me. Sometimes, you gotta let go.
Its up to you now, i'd leave it all to you.
hands down. i have enough problems in my mind. And i dont need you to add them.
Think alif. I'd hope, things will get better for us. Insyallah.
I guess, i gotta say goodbye to you, i cant stand attitudes. Im sorry.
If you read my blog, you should know why. i wanna call you to talk things out, yet.
youre doing this to me. I dont understand why. i wont regret. cause i wasnt the one avoiding you.
Okay? Sory for those harsh words i said. im not myself. Cant i make it up to you? Id do anything.




I sounded soo emo-shit right now.
Well, once in a while, you gotta break down and cry. ( yes, im in tears. Aku tahu aku mcm sissy )


Oh yes, Olevel is in less than 60 days.
Im scared. Prelims are next week. And i gotta mug like a DOG.
evey minute, i wont waste it. id study study study.


during recess, i didnt ate. So, i studied maths. Wu yue said im hardworking.
Of course la. Nisawhat!


mira recorded mr ang when he was teaching physics just now.
HAHA! and natasha made me go all the way to school from home just to sent her home for less than 5 minutes? AHAHA! thanks ehh nat! HAHA(: sesungguhnya aku la kawan yang baik. 9 years ehh nat!


Oh, Khalis thanks for pinching my nose you idiot. HAHAA! random siaa.
And mira said, i like the guy wearing that arsenal shirt. I just like ( NO, LOVE ) his shirt.
not the person. HAHAHA! Panda said, mira and i Cuci mata at MRt station. HAHAHA!


lots happened, malas nak elaborate!
okay, i gtg.
babypig is still working, im waiting for him to end his work and reach home and hope to talk otp with him.
i dont mind if its just like, 5 minutes. cause he's worth every minute of my time!
Well, im not in the best off mood right now, hope baby will try his best to cheer me up. ILOVEPIGBABYALOT.


and i wont get to meet asraff if mira wont get to meet RKT.
RKT, pleasee meet mira after o's cause i miss my bestfriend ALOT.
haha! and if you never msg mira, i wont get to message asraff.,
HAHAHA!


Da laa, bye. nak go fly kite,