Monday, August 10, 2009

not so good.

Im seriously very sorry pig baby.
I'm such an ass.

Well, went to out to eat.
Boring though.
Met mum and dad, ( they picked me up )
Went to ikea with them.
bought this real cute basket for my real cute kittens.
bought niceee stuffs
Basically thats all. I know,its boring. So?

Tomorrow;SCHOOOOL!
Cant wait. Love school cause it'll somehow make me forget whatever problems im facing now.
With the presence of my real great buddies like Natasha, Mira, Sheila, Sawan , Mia and Hajar, With my 4e10's, they're sure to cheer me up.

5 more days to BPL 09/10 Season to start(:
Cant help but wait. Whoots!

Oh yes, tomorrow is Anugerah. Sarah Aqilah uh. Ape lagi?
AHAHAHHA!

Im gonna finish my potrait soon.
Its a surprise. Everyone loves surprises. Esp me. Hahaha(:

Im very sorry pig baby once again. Very sorry.

okay, im off. cant sleep just yet.
'God help me.