Tuesday, September 1, 2009

cant trust, wont trust.

Hello.
well, its been days that i last update.
Nothing much.
On Monday, Went to school super late.
Imagine. school starts at 7.30am,
Mira, Hyat and i reached school at 9.
Tell me that the three of us are such crazy people.
the reason of reaching school late is that we did a LAST minute Video for Mr ang.
And im proud to say that it turns our pretty well. super nice!
( i get outta the house at 6am. and reached school late, Great)
this Saturday, gonna break fast with my Awesome cousins.
Cant wait cause its been years since i last saw themm.

Prelims is like tomorrow. and im so not ready for SS.

ive yet to memorize anything. Mind is blank, Izzat! You gotta go out with me to study.


Did i mention that Asraff and myself have been constantly messaging each other?
well, i guess its just for a while. Cause in a month now, ( or more ) its "O" levels!
Asraff is giving me every attention as a bestfriend. And i appreciate it.
We understand each other pretty good i say. And we relate to each other quite well. thats why i love my bestfriendddd.


Well, im doing fine with maths but not science, Im super weak in science. Sweeet.


Oh yes, Theres school tomorrow. that means i get to meet my classmates. i miss them so much.
HAHAHA! World. fake.


And hajar sayang, i just read your blog.
aww, no doubt, i miss you too babe! After O's and N's we'd catch on each others life kay.
Sayang kau kur kur.
(:


Mira had a hot date today, gonna Di siao her like mad tomorrow. HAHAHAHA! Tell me that im a good friend,


and as for pigbaby?
what more can i say?
we promised each other, yet he;s the one breaking it. sighs.
It was after we deal and promise each other kay dear boy.
I got nothing else to say.
im off. Goodnight :D