Saturday, September 19, 2009

Friend is eating me. i scared.











HELLO!
I hate friend/
cause friend talk bad about me and my friend.
Stupid friend. HAHA(:

 

 Friend eat friend isnt a cool thing eh.
who teach you all that? School eh?
Pfft~ dont girlfriend me, Friend.
Haha. Pretending to be nice isnt a cool thing either~
Woah, cant believe that youre this kind of person eh.
Gee, sometimes. LOOKS can be quite deceiving.
Pfft~ stupid person. GET A LIFE


Went to Woodlands!
I bought Mega macspicy for buka puasa.
Sapp, nice uh! ( first time, FULL GILAAA )
Headband's which cost till $20 bucks.
Freaking nice la!
Bought Wristbands ( so last year, but SO ? )
Overall. nice la.
i bought this realll cute ring.
hahaa(: ( nisa gonna look like a girl during HAri raya )
Mumma lending me her Salvatore Ferragamo pumps to me for Hari raya.
HAHA! Finally.


okay, now im in love with another youtube singer.
hahaa. 
Check him out!

Freaking hot.  Anyone can sing just like him?
sing for me kay?
Hahaha!


Hari raya is tomorrow!(:
YAY!


Sweetestdrug is really very sweet and thoughtful.
God, Lovehimsomuch.


okay, i gotta blast.
nak pasang langsir tengah2 ,malam!
HAahaha!
Muaaah people!(:


Oh yes, i slept for 45 minutes for my MALAY PAPER ONE.
told ya.
hahaa(:
and mira was really distracting.
KEep coughing.
Stupid asss.PFTT~
HAHAA!

Kay, nak go flykite.