Tuesday, September 15, 2009

id count those days since you left.

GOD!
you gotta help me.
Really. Im likeeee super sad right now.
Goddd. i gotaa perservere la
Mira suffered more. So, i gottaa be strong in facing all this challenges.
i just wanna let you know that i love you so much.
I'd be counting those days since you left aite boo.
Its been a day since you talked.
Sigh, i gotta shake this feeling off.
Really, im down.
well, thanks to Thaqif. Im OKAY! Muahahahahha(:
really, anyone knows thaqif personally? Can kenalkenal kan with me?
HAHA. oh no. get a life nisa.
Like what Fairuz said" IM IN LOVE WITH CELEB'S"
Tell me about it,
Im like realllly active in facebook.
find me there kay people.

See that convo there?
Mr eiffel tower said, RED IS BETTER.
much better than limegreen
finally, he admits it.
MUahahahhahahahahaha! he's arsenal's new toilet cleaner.
he's job is approved.
Muahahaha!
IM INLOVEWITH thaqif's voice la.
serious shit.
IWANTNOBODYBUTYOU.
hahaha(:
im off to layan Mr eiffel tower nonsense.
Muahahaha.
Maths paper TWO is tomorrow.
WEEEEEEEE~
toodles.
all the best to me.


FAIZAL ISA IS HOTTTT LA.
pleaseeeeeeee.